BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Devil Wears Prada




I have never really talked about the Devil Wears Prada outfits. I have always meant to, because when I saw that movie in the cinema, I was transfixed! My god the outfits were beautiful, classy, sassy, stylish you name it! I do realize that the clothes are kind of "behind" when compared to the latest trends but having a bit of harmless fun and relating fashion to those outfits, can be... let's say entertaining. I'll be showing you my favourite outfits from the movie.

Ps.If you haven't watched the movie and love fashion, then please do, it's highly recommended!

here's the juicy plot for those who haven't seen the movie:
A naive young woman comes to New York and scores a job as the assistant to one of the city's biggest magazine editors, the ruthless and cynical Miranda Priestly. Let's leave it at that. hint: It's a fashion magazine, and let's say the main character at first has no sense of style whatsoever. Until she starts learning about the different trends there are.

0 comments: