Grunge and rock n roll. Do they sound familiar? Well they have vaguely appeared in the late 20th century...and they were sort of a 90s thing back then. Who am I kidding? These styles are legendary. They have reappeared in our fashion world over and over again. Looks like we never get tired of looking bad-boy, messy humans after all. Some most well known celebrities such as Samantha Ronsen, Agyness Denn, And MK Ashley have familiarized themselves with the old "indie"-grunge/rock and roll look. Looks like the fashion industry never gets tired of it. I personally adore, and worship this type of style. Half of my wardrobe actually consists of skinny dark jeans, all stars, band tee shirts and so forth. I like to put on my hat and dark-ray ban sunglasses every now and then to get that 90s look back. Feel free to comment on anything you like. I take all criticism so if the photos suck that much, you can trash them too :)
xoxo
Jules
PS. I haven't exactly been the greatest blogger. My posts aren't published daily. I know that sucks, but hey I'm here now right? My final exam is on Wednesday, and then I'll regularly post new things.
cheers
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Lose Control
Posted by Jules at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment