BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Everybody's Talking About: Agness Deyn

Known for her remarkable wacky hair, and slender body, Agness Deyn, the vogue girl has it all. Her interesting looks and saucy style have won her many magazine covers. I find her very inspiring and I admire her dearly as a model. Her style ranges from classical rock-grunge, to a more sophisticated modern look. I love the variety of colours she uses in each outfit. In fact I love it all, from her short blonde hair, down to the shoes she wears. Agness Deyn is the model everybody’s talking about. And why is that? Just look at the photos and it will be as clear as day to you. Her hip-cool stances reflect her confidence and joy as a model. She is alive-in the sense that she has experienced it all. Note this in her poses.

I have been the crappiest blogger ever, but i have been away for a month holidaying. As for now i'll keep you in touch daily.

xoxoxoxo
jules

0 comments: