Bloggers,
I have been super busy for two months. I know that is no excuse for not posting anything for that long, but my life has been very very busy. First of, it is my first year in the IB and i feel like i'm screwed already. I just have tons of essays and other work to do. Secondly, I'm directing a play, so that also keeps me pretty busy. Anyway I won't bore you all with my life so i'll get right to the point. I have been longing to go winter shopping for ages already. Next week i'm going to scotland! This means that i will stop by in Topshop and i'll manage to do some hardcore shopping there. So to be prepared, I went on the Topshop site and found some to-die for outfits that will defianetly not escape my eye once i enter in that store. I'd like to share with you some of my craving outfits. Enjoy
xoxo Jules
Saturday, October 17, 2009
It's Been Awhile
Posted by Jules at 4:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment