Loving the black-knee torn jeans. It brings you right back to the 90s
Now these shoes are mouth-watering gorgeous! I want 'em
I love the checkered shirt with the short dress. Doesn't make her outfit too dressy. Just about the right amount of casual in her outfit.
Now these stockings really fit with the ankle boots and the long white shirt. It would have looked weird if she would have worn a short top.

I want these net-tights!




This is not the first time that i’m ditching my history essay (due in tomorrow) so i can cruise around to post new things on my blog. But I just can’t help myself. Yesterday I was watching yet another amazing gossip girl episode and the outfits on that show never fail to fascinate me. One of my fashion shows happens to be surprise surprise taylor momsen. Her style makes me very tempted to go over to her closet and literally steal everything. But sadly I live in the real world and I am not allowed to do that. I am however allowed to comment and post her latest style. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do. Her rock/chick defiantly is an inspiration to my closet as well.

0 comments:
Post a Comment